Taking a Leave or Withdrawal

Need to Take a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University

International students in F-1 status may take a leave of absence or withdrawal from UNC Charlotte as long as they will be outside of the U.S. during this time period. 

For more information on these processes please visit ISSO during walk in advising hours and fill out one of our forms.

Taking a Leave of Absence from UNC Charlotte

Checklist for Withdrawal from UNC Charlotte