Learn more about International Student and Scholar Population
- International Population Overview (Fall 2016)
- International Student Enrollment (10 year history)
- International Students by Major and Level (Spring 2017)
- International Students by Country and Level (Spring 2017)
International Student and Scholar Office Brochure
Eshipglobal - Express Mail Service
ISSO strongly suggests students (newly admitted, currently enrolled or those on OPT/STEM) setup an express shipment for their I-20s through study.eshipglobal.com (USME) when requesting to ship to international destinations. This will allow us to process and ship their I-20 documents in a timely manner. USPS delivers internationally in 4 to 7 weeks, while express shipment reduce that time tremendously. Mail shipped through USPS will be at no cost to the student but a tracking service will not be available with this type of mailing service. The Tracking service will however be available for shipments setup through UEMS.
How to use the express shipment method:
- First, visit study.eshipglobal.com set up an account under the Student/Scholar tab at the top of the page
- Click "Sign up" located in the bottom of the page
- Enter your valid information and then click "Register"
- An activation email will be sent to the email address that you entered, you will need to click on the link emailed to you to confirm your registration.
- After registration, you will be sent another email to confirm that you are now registered.
- Now, log in to your UEMS account using your email and password.
- Click "Receive documents", choose UNC Charlotte and enter the office as "International Student and Scholar Office"
- Choose the shipment method you like best (Fedex, DHL, or UPS)
- Follow the instructions for requesting the shipment and payment method.
- Once you have paid for the shipment, our office gets notified that you set up and paid for the express shipment. We will mail the I-20 via that method as soon as it is printed.
For information about our mission and the programs and services we offer visit isso.uncc.edu, to find out about our team view our Staff Directory and for our downloadable handouts and forms for service requests go to Immigration Resources.
For advisor questions or to meet us in person please come to one of our Walk in Advising hours.
For general questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international an student or scholar with a health or safety emergency after hours, on weekends or if university closed, please dial Campus Police at 704‑687‑2000.