Learn more about International Student and Scholar Population
- International Population Overview (Fall 2020)
- International Student Enrollment (10 year history)
- International Students by Major and Level (Fall 2020)
- International Students by Country and Level (Fall 2020)
International Student and Scholar Office Brochure
- March 2018 - Spring break travel, tax deadline approaching, dealing with academic stress
- April 2018 - International Coffee Hour, Speed Friending, Travel Signature events, and Beyond OPT workshop
- September 2018 - Student Orientation Summary, International Coffee Hour, Immigration Workshops, I-Fest
- October 2018 - I-Fest, International Coffee Hour, CPT Workshops, Friendship & Culture Exchange
- November 2018 - International Education Week, Travel Signature events, International Coffee Hour, Early Registration
- December 2018 - Travel Signature events, Winter Break, Welcome Party
- February 2019 - International Coffee Hour, Speedfriending, Immigration Workshops, International Women's Day
- March 2019 - International Coffee Hour, Immigration Workshops, International Women's Day
- April 2019 - Beyond OPT workshop, International Coffee Hour, Travel Signature events, International Graduation Reception
For information about our mission and the programs and services we offer visit isso.uncc.edu, to find out about our team view our Staff Directory and for our downloadable handouts and forms for service requests go to Immigration Resources.
For advisor questions or to meet us in person please come to one of our Walk in Advising hours.
For general questions email us at email@example.com.
For international an student or scholar with a health or safety emergency after hours, on weekends or if university closed, please dial Campus Police at 704‑687‑2000.