Eshipglobal - Express Mail Service
ISSO strongly suggests students (newly admitted, currently enrolled or those on OPT/STEM) setup an express shipment for their I-20s through study.eshipglobal.com (USME) when requesting to ship to international destinations. This will allow us to process and ship their I-20 documents in a timely manner. USPS delivers internationally in 4 to 7 weeks, while express shipment reduce that time tremendously. Mail shipped through USPS will be at no cost to the student but a tracking service will not be available with this type of mailing service. The Tracking service will however be available for shipments setup through UEMS.
- First, visit study.eshipglobal.com set up an account under the Student/Scholar tab at the top of the page
- Click "Sign up" located in the bottom of the page
- Enter your valid information and then click "Register"
- An activation email will be sent to the email address that you entered, you will need to click on the link emailed to you to confirm your registration.
- After registration, you will be sent another email to confirm that you are now registered.
- Now, log in to your UEMS account using your email and password.
- Click "Receive documents", choose UNC Charlotte and enter the office as "International Student and Scholar Office"
- Choose the shipment method you like best (Fedex, DHL, or UPS)
- Follow the instructions for requesting the shipment and payment method.
- Once you have paid for the shipment, our office gets notified that you set up and paid for the express shipment. We will mail the I-20 via that method as soon as it is printed.